Monday, December 19, 2011

SPEAKING OUT!!! I KNOW I AM CRAZY!!!
i know i am crazy sometimes and my mood can be erractic and irrational! so what i have borderline personality disorder and i am doing the best i can with what i have!!! i am done hiding and i am done with not being open and honest to my friends and some family. i have to start making people aware and if i do my excuses for not doing anything or hiding out will not be justified. i have just proclaim that i have Borderline Personality Disorder on my facebook to let everyone know and if they dont like it i told them to unfriend me. to start changing society’e stigma on mental illness i have to start with myself if i am open and honest i hope others will follow. it always starts with one somewhere and if we start talking someone will listen. i know no everyone will but the more its talked about the more likely that the younger generation will feel comfortable opening up when they are depressed. i dont care who you are we all human and eventually we will grow into inderstanding. i have dealt with so many highs and lows of BPD and most of them i did alone and each time it gets harder emitional and physchaily warn out. i can no longer hide i wil not be afriad to let poeple know anymore we all need support rather be online or in life. real friends will stick by you and others will leave for the ones who leave you really didnt need them anyways. i am cleansing myself of anyone who doesnt want to be open and doesnt want to help i dont need close minded people in my life. i dont know who will read this but if you choose to no longer hide from family and friends; tell me about it share your story and feel free to share mine!! it only takes one to lead and i hope many many will follow and stand up and tell the world dont be afriad. I AM NIKKI PENSON AND I HAVE BPRDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER AND ANXIETY!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET OVER IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment